Friday, 14 May 2010

Folksy Friday 3 - I feel Old

Today my youngest is 18, now I feel really old, so todays Folksy Finds are all 'old'or like me and a good bottle of old wine Vintage!.



Vintage Dreams Vintage Hankies perfect for a blub to make you feel better


SteamPunk Storms Vintage Watch movement in a stunning butterfly to make you smile



Natalies carefully prepared fossil - ha something that's older than me!



Not Just Handbags Cool Tartan Clutch Bag with Vintage Corsage perfect for a bit of retail therapy


Whimsical Wrens' rather beautiful Vintage Rose Locket

Now for some serious crafting ready for next weeks May Hemmers Challenge I have run out of things to list!!

2 comments:

  1. i love whimsicals necklace xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including a fossil from a fossil!

    Everything is so lovely in your blog, the tartan purse is so cute and yet classic!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete