Friday, 21 May 2010

Folksy Friday 4 - 'Deco'rate your life

If you could have been born into a different era when would you choose?

Mine would be the flirty thirties I adore the Art Deco Style, sparkly dresses, beads, feathers, circles, curves and dancing. Here's some of my favourite folksy Art Deco Inspired finds:-




Steampunk Storms Fabulous Art Deco Inspired Earrings


Amy Orangjuice - Art Deco Circle in a beautiful Glass Panel


LouLouLuxuries – Flapper “Princess of the Nile” lovely Necklace


Mochalulu – Original Art Canvas with wonderful Art Deco inspired flowers

6 comments:

  1. I love the earrings :) I always admired beginning of 20th century - 1900 - I love that period

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! I'm a big Art deco fan!

    The Steampunk earrings are great!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love amyorangejuice's work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the combination of art deco and steampunk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thank you for including me in this gorgeous selection
    amyorangejuice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including me Max!!

    It's a great selection :)

    ReplyDelete