Friday, 4 June 2010

Folksy Friday 6 - Pretty in Pink

I love pink it's all girly and pretty but sadly never wear it coz it just don't suit me. So today I have picked out my faviourite Pink items from the June Loonies to indulge my passion for pink.


JCU’s – Pretty Blossom Bracelet


Triple Moon Stars – Pretty in Pink


Dotties – Practical and Pretty Pink Birthday Guest Book


Blue Forest Jewellery – Perfect Pink Flower Charm


Pretty Things – Beautiful Pink Made with Love Gift Tags
Makes you feel all warm and glowy!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely choices Max! All stunning, think my fav is Dottie's Birthday guest book and jcu's flora; homage bracelet!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my bracelet! Love your selection - love Blue Forest's charm and Triple Moon Stars' necklace.

    Jill x
    jcu designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pink picks! Thanks so much for including my pink phone charm. Love that bracelet ;-)

    Alison
    Blue Forest Jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flower charm. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the very pink flower charm! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. PINK!! I had a pink theme a couple of Fridays back too. I love Dotties guest book

    ReplyDelete