Thursday, 15 July 2010

Folksy Friday 12 - Symbols

Having recently read Dan Browns The Symbol I was inspired to do a FF on Symbols, here’s my favourite finds this week.


KoKoKelli seller to the stars! Striking Symbol Earrings, I have no idea what it means, but I like it


Buttons&Beads Gifts – A Heart is the symbol for love, these wine glass charms are perfect for me as Love wine!


Jessica’s Jotters, Treble Clef - probably the most recognised musical symbol next to a quaver, mmm quavers got the nibbles now!


Emma’s made by me Light as a heather earrings - Did you know that to the Ancient Egyptian, the feather was a symbol of Ma'at, the goddess of truth and order


Clare Bears mini cherry sock bear, and for me this has just got to be the symbol for ((hug)).
I hope you like my picks I really enjoyed browsing Folksy looking for these and found loads of interesting shops along the way!

8 comments:

  1. I love the teddy bear. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me, I have no idea wot the symbol means either (as long as its no bad omen or these earrings are poo I don't mind lmao) :oP lovely items tho xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - I'm liking the Treble Clef jotter & your quaver joke too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds. Cute sock bear!
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely finds, love the sock bear so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wine glass charms are really pretty - great blog,

    Jacqueline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Kelli's earrings!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete