Friday, 3 September 2010

Folksy Friday 3.9.10 - Stars

Introducing the September Stars, we are a group of folksy crafters that have challenged ourselves to liast an item a day throughout September, these are my Star Picks for this week:-


Moody Cow Designs – Starry coin purse


Squintessential – Starry Earrings


Dottie Design – Starry Hen Party Book


CheeryMishMash – Starry T-Shirt


Beadcornucopia – Starry Cabachon
See more stars at folksy click on any photo to be taken to their shop! happy browsing

5 comments:

  1. Ha Ha, I was going to Stars today too! I shall have a rethink!

    Beautiful choices Max, all lovely! My daughter would adore Trish's stary purse.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic finds :-) loving the coin purse1

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shocking pink starry purse is my fave too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Max for featuring mine! I too am loving the purse.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you max for featuring my t-shirt xx love that blue cabochon as well :)

    ReplyDelete