Friday, 10 September 2010

Folksy Friday - Hats off to the September Stars

Well it's been just over a week in the September Stars Challenge, sales are fantastic and the stars are really enthusiastic, so I have to say "Hat's off to you" and I wish everyone a successful month.

Booties by Dannie – a pom pom “teddy bear texture” hat.




Uniquely Yours – Pretty Green



Creative Knits – ‘Beret Nice’


Imogens Imagination - Top hat!

Click on the pcture to take you to these talented folksters shops

3 comments:

  1. Lovely topic and I would adore to have an event to wear Sophie's top hat!!!!

    One day I will be invited to some swanky event, I am going to be knocking at her door!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thanks for featuring my hat - I think it's quickly becoming a Folksy favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab hats! Dannie's hat is lovely!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete