Thursday, 28 October 2010

Folksy Friday - Snowmen

I adore snow so white and sparkly, spent a day myself making miniature snowmen charms for bracelets which inspired this weeks Folksy Friday take a peep at other folksters snowmen, click on the picture to take you to the talented folksters shop....


Dotties – Baby Snowman Album


Diomo Glass – Christmas Snowmen


Accidentalvix – Snowman Card


Treacher Creatures – Sock Snowman


Gelert – Christmas Fairy Door – I seriously want one!


Clares’ Creations – Snowman Tree Decoration

Join in the blog hop.....

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Christmas Fairy Door - am realy in a festive mood now:-) Love the sock snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab finds! Loving Gelert's fairy door and what a cute sock snowman
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the Xmas things, though had to make sure 4yr old wasn't looking. I couldn't cope with his excitement THIS early! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including my little snowmen in your selection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful selection of snowmen - love them all :-)

    Sam x (A Simple Melody)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Christmas choices! The Christmas snowmen by Diomo Glass are so cute and the fairy door is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Snowmen! Wonderful choices and they are all great!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for including my little snowman book! They are all so cute! I love Treachers Creatures snowman!

    ReplyDelete