Sunday, 31 October 2010

October Folkfest Final Day

Well the Festers challenge has been brilliant again this month, more than 1300 sales wow!.
Today is also Halloween, all that ghosts, ghoulies and things that go bump in the night whooooooooo. Not for me though I hate scary and creepy crawlies so I have just gone with an orange theme for todays blog, take a peep and see what you think.
Click on the pic to take you to the talented Festers Shop



Audrey’s Cat –Orange Brooch


Mirribeads – Pumpkin Earrings


The Sequinned Sheep – Orange Gadget Case


Uniquely Yours – Orange Scarf


Infiniti Jewellery - Orange Bangle


Me! Orange Charm bracelet

thanks for popping by and sleep tight don't let the vampires bite!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Festive, Spooktastic creations from the Fester's.

    It's been such fun being a Fester, I hope November Sparks will be just as successful!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my bangle amongst your gorgeous finds!
    Lisa x
    Happy Halloween x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my Brooch - some great Halloween / Autumn choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love orange and you've got some lovely choices there, very autumnal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours and the pumpkins are so cute

    ReplyDelete