Thursday, 11 November 2010

Folksy Friday the 12 Days of Christmas

Folksy Style of course! come on now sing along...............

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me

A Pair of cwtchy booties


Booties by Dannie
2 pairs of glooooves
NOfkants Curios ~~~~~~ Creative Knits

______________________________________________________

3 Some Gifts for men

Pirate Pixie ~~~~~~~ Steampunk Storm
4 a candle glooowing

Diomo Glass
_________________________________________________________

5 Gooooold Rings

Blue Forest Jewellery
6 some gifts for girlies


Gaia Noir ~~~~~Ickleimogen


TheWhimsicleWren ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MoodyCowDesigns
Pants and paper
______________________________________

7 Some Swanky Scarfs


Dawitchi ~~~~~~~~~~Uniquely Yours
The Crafty Bride
___________________________________________________
8 A Handsome handbag

Ann Chandler Originals
9 Some ladies Lovelies
Lonely Hearts ~~~~~~~~JKJ ~~~~~~~~~MysticsRealm
________________________________________________________

10 2 Beautiful brooches


Laura’s Little Lovelies~~~~~~~~ Noddlebubble

_________________________________________________________

11 A bowl for flowers
And a very fine Christmas Craaaaacker



Lilly’s Night Garden~~~~~~~~ Maxine Veronica

13 comments:

  1. Excellent choices. That's put me into a festive frame of mind. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creative and festive blog Max!!!!!

    Thank you so much for including my Santa Mittens too!

    Sparkling items from the November Sparks!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I really enjoyed looking at the goodies on this blog post & what fab choices they will make for Christmas gifts!
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great Max, some lovely choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea,I was indeed singing along!such lovely items,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha you had me trying to sing along then. What a great idea and many thanks for featuring my scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this,I was totally enjoying it and singing the song in my head as i scrolled down i was completely stunned to see one of my items chosen. Thanks i'm so honoured xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely idea. i love your choices. thank you for including my scarflet, much appreciated. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Have got that song in my head now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so many lovely items :-) love the gifts for him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many lovely items to be putting on Christmas lists! Thank you for including my lantern jar too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choices as always, and thank you for including one of my lovelies! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great collection, thanks for including me!
    xx Dawitchi

    ReplyDelete