Friday, 26 November 2010

Folksy Friday - Ice, Ice Baby!

With all this Frost and snow about I’m inspired to do an Icy White Blog. Here’s my pick of the Icy White Items on Folksy. Click on the picture to take you to the talented folksters shop....



Uniquely Yours – Icy White Scarf


Beadesk – Icy White Pearl Earrings


Esme Dodsworth – Icy Droplets Necklace


SP Jewellery – Icy Rock Crystal Bracelet


Diomo Glass – Icy White Tree Fairies


All The Cute Things - Icy White Frosted Fascinator Clip


NOfkants Curios – Icy White Crystal Display Specimen


Maxine Veronica – Ice Swarovski Party Necklace

8 comments:

  1. Great theme and lovely choices. I love that fascinator clip. Your necklace is wonderful too, love your jewellery. Thank you for including my scarf. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including my crystal display specimen in your feature gallery.

    Lovely ice and snow theme, loving the rock cyrstal bracelet and of coure your wonderful necklace.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful picks, I'm sat all huddled in my slanket becase of all that ice outside! thanks for including my bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely items, love the ice theme, its all icy here this morning makes me want to wrap up warm. Love the scarf that would be perfect for these icy cold days. Thank you for inlcuding my necklace :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices, they match perfectly with what I can see from my window! Thanks for including my fascinator.
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful icy choices. Sadly we have no white out of our window :-( But I love that ice rock bracelet

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what lovely Wintery choices! I especially love Natalie's Icy specimen and your party necklace!

    ReplyDelete