Sunday, 5 December 2010

50th Customer whoo

Well I can't quite believe it I have reached the dizzying heights of 50 sales, I am as pleased as punch!. To celebrate I offered a gift to my 50th customer and that was Trish of Moody Cow Designs who bought this copper and dyed jade bracelet as a gift for someone.


When I asked Trish what she wanted she opted for a brooch in the same colours as she loved the combination. Well I have just finished it here it is




Hope you love him Trish and thank you for being my 50th customer, and a massive thank you to all my other customers especially Margaret, Mish and Natalie you have made my year.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Max!! I'm sure Trish will love your fab dragonfly too
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! The dragonfly is gorgeous.

    Hannah.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky Trish is! Congratulations on your 50th sale! I love your dragonfly and it matches the bracelet perfectly.

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the dragonfly is really cool Max! well done on the sales :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your 50th sale, though I'm not surprised, your stuff is fab!

    The bracelet and the brooch are both amazing, lovely colours that go so well together.

    Thanks for the mention too, it's always been a pleasure to buy from you, that's why I keep coming back!:)

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooo get you. . . thats fab news. I haven't made an online sale for ages now, but been on mat leave for a while. xxx

    ReplyDelete