Wednesday, 22 December 2010

December Elves - Baby it's cold outside

It's absolutely freezing, I have 9-12 inch icicles hanging off my roof, which look a bit dangerous but very beautiful to me, if it's light when I get home I might be able to take pics.
I managed to get a bit of last minute shopping in yesterday on the way home, carrying bags in this weather is not a good idea the tips of my fingers were frozen despite wearing 2 pairs of gloves, they were almost blue with cold! So my blog today is all blue, but try to think Warm Blue Med instead of Ice Cold Blue! or you might be shivering and teeth chattering, by the time you have seen all these lovelies from the December Elves!
Just click on the picture to take you to the talented Folksy Elf’s shop....


SPJewellery – Kyanite Earrings


NOfkantsCurios - Blueberry Hat


MysticsRealm – Blue Glass Necklace


Milliebead – Seaside Blue Necklace


Damselfly Gemma – Blue Pearl Hairclip


Heirloom Bunting – Blue Draught Excluder


Lilly’s Night Garden – Blue Victorian ACEO


Sprinkles – Snow ACEO


Creative Knits – Blue Fluffy Phone Case


Uniquely Yours – Blue Fluffy fingerless mits


Blue Daisy Glass – Blue Bubbles


Maxine Veronica – Blue Posy Necklace
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my followers, customers and Folksy Friends

7 comments:

  1. What a great selection. Especially love the Kyanite earrings the Pearl Hairclip and your Blue Posy Necklace. Thank you very much for including my fingerles mitts, much appreciated. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my blueberry hat in your blue feature gallery today! I do hope you warmed up after your shopping experdition!

    I adire your necklace, the wire wrapping is sp pretty! A real signature piece.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blue and you have chosen some beautiful blue items. I really love the blue bubbles pendant and the blueberry hat is a wonderful shade of blue!
    Thank you so much for including my Snow ACEO amongst such lovely items :)
    Kate x
    (Sprinkles)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including my ACEO with all the other lovely things. Your blue theme is definitely appropriate! I especially like Gemma's hair clip and your necklace is stunning - the wire wrapping is so intricate!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep, that's the colour of things outside my window lol...

    thankyou for including my kyanite earrings, they look great with everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for including my hairclip amongst such yummy blue finds. Loving your necklace and Sharon's earrings and Apryl's pendant and ...... well everything really! Happy Christmas!
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw what a lovely way to be inspired to do a blog, Thanks for featuring me and my Blue Necklace. I love being inspired by whats around me. Lovely talented folk on folksy and you've featured a lovely variety of crafts x

    ReplyDelete