Wednesday, 15 December 2010

December Elves - Last minute shopping

Tomorrow is the last posting day for many folksters and with only 10 days to go til Christmas, how about some last minute shopping for amazing goodies to get you in the Christmas spirit. Here’s my pick of the December Elves listings for this week, which I’m sure who ever receives them will be tickled pink!. Click on the picture to take you to the talented Folksy Elf’s shop....


NOfkantsCurios – Rhodonite Charm


Lizzyanthus – Rose Quartz Earrings


MillieBead – Raspberry Bracelet


Uniquely Yours – Pink and Grey Hat


Pants and Paper – Pink Purse


Cosmic Eden – Pink Bracelet


Gaia Noir – Pink Bloomers


All Things Blanket and More – Baby Blanket


Shabby by Sharon – Shoulder Bag


Maxine Veronica – Pink Coral and Turquoise Bracelet
I hope you like my picks and happy shopping!

6 comments:

  1. Love all those choices, but especially your bracelet and the shoulder bag by Shabby by Sharon. Thank you for including my hat. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous pinks for this rather chilly blue day, really pretty picks and love your coral /turquoise bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Max, thanks for including my raspberry bracelet, love those pink bloomers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of lovely items, I love the raspberry bracelet so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maxine, thanks for including our Rose Quartz earrings, in this beautiful collection. Love the choices you've made and the colours in your coral bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow! Thank you for including my gemstone keyring / handbag charm in this pink feature gallery, that is so lovely of you!!!!

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete