Friday, 10 December 2010

Folksy Friday - Roses

For this weeks Folksy Friday I have chosen Roses, there are lots and lots around in the shops at the moment from jewellery to hair bands so here’s my pick of the December Elves Roses on Folksy. Click on the picture to take you to the talented Folksy Elf’s shop....


Rags to Roses


Just K Jewellery


Ickle Imogen


Laura’s Little Lovelies


Pirate Treasures Jewellery


Damselfly Gemma


Bessie Loves


Maxine Veronica Jewellery

I hope you like my picks I really enjoyed browsing Folksy looking for these and found loads of interesting shops along the way and was even tempted to buy!

3 comments:

  1. LIke the theme, lovely choices. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many gorgeous roses. Thanks for including my little clips amongst such beauties
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of lovely roses so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete