Friday, 31 December 2010

Folksy Friday, Spring in just around the corner

For this weeks Folksy Friday I have chosen spring. Thank goodness all the snow has melted here, life can get back to some sort of normality, I do love snow but this last lot has really hung around for a long time, can’t wait for spring to arrive so on the last day of this listing club here’s my pick of the December Elves Spring Items on Folksy. Click on the picture to take you to the talented Folksy Elf’s shop....


Liz Dyson, corsage


SP Jewellery , earrings


Lilly’s Night Garden, Card


Heirloom Bunting, Corsage (For Help the Hero’s)


Leeanne Woods , Cosmetic/Wash Bag


Millie Bead, Petunia Garland Necklace


Uniquely Yours, Scarflet


NOfkants, gorgeous crochet top, love the details


Pretty Beautiful Designs, Bangle




Maxine Veronica – Dragonfly ACEO

8 comments:

  1. Lovely selection. The cards from Lilly`s Night Garden are always so pretty. Actually love all the choices. Thanks for including my scarflet/collar. Love that dragonfly, that`s got to go on tomorrows art blog. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crochet top and scarflet,thanks for including my necklace, Millie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including my butterfly! Natalie's top is so intricate and I also love Leanne's bag. Can't wait for Spring, its my favourite time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including my crocheted floral top in your spring collection! Loving all your choices and I can't wait for the first spring flowers!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Max, you are wonderful. Thanks for including my corsage in yout fantastic spring collection.
    I adore Millie's Garland necklaces.
    Liz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankyou for including my earrings...lovely colourful selection :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for including my bag, I love Natalie's top as well. I really do love Winter, it's my favourite season but I'm definitely ready for a touch of Spring now:)

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices! I've got one of those butterfly cards from Lilly's Night Garden, mines in purple and is gorgeous! Love that dragonfly ACEO of yours, and that corsage of Liz's is so tempting!:)

    ReplyDelete