Friday, 28 January 2011

Folksy Friday - All Things Bright and Beautiful

For this weeks Folksy Friday I have chosen all things bright and beautiful, there is lots and lots of colour around at the moment anticipating the welcome arrival of spring. Click on the picture to take you to the talented Folksters shop....


SP Jewellery


Court & Spark


Creative Knits


Uniquely Yours


Ickle Imogen


Beadesk


Victoria’s Polymer Art


Jenny’s Bead Box


Carol’s Crafts


Audrey’s Art


Artyadz


Aunty Joan



The Dottery Pottery


Maxine Veronica

I hope you like my picks I really enjoyed browsing Folksy looking for these and found loads of interesting shops along the way!

7 comments:

  1. Great selection Max and now I get Folksy Friday. I'll have to join in when I'm not so busy in the evenings and get one pre-posted on a Thursday night :-)
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! thank you max for featuring Ickle Imogen, that was a lovely surprise this morning :o)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant selection!! They are all so bright and colourful. Thank you so much for including my ACEO, I really appreciate it. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and dare I say it 'lovely' selection!

    Adam's paintings are fantastic, as are Dawns ACEO's big fan of her work. And Carol's buttons are so funky!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous colourful selection! thanks for including my frogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely selection - so nice to see a bit of colour - roll on the Spring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab FF!
    Thanks including my Liberty Print Flower amongst all the colourful goodies!
    Philippa
    x

    ReplyDelete