Friday, 11 February 2011

Folksy Friday - Feeling Fruity

For today’s Folksy Friday I have chosen fruit. Around this time of year I always start to think of eating more healthily and shaking off the winter blues and cravings for warm stodgy food, I want to eat more salads and fruit from now on, so to get me in a positive frame of mind and kick start my healthy eating here’s my pick of the crop on Folksy. Click on the picture to take you to the talented Folksters shop....


Carol’s Crafts


Indira Albert


Creative Knits


Handmade from the Heart


Millie Bead


Red Paint


Josie Marie

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I think they are all stunning! Would it count to my five a day do you think?

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, the fruit basket earrings are so cute!

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing my bracelet. I love red paints apple,
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you for a Stylish Blog Award! Pop over to my blog to claim your award!

    http://dottiedesigns.blogspot.com/

    Dottie x

    ReplyDelete