Friday, 4 February 2011

Folksy Friday, it's a ring thing!

For this weeks Folksy Friday I have chosen rings, with Valentines just around the corner thoughts drift towards love and keepsakes, what better keepsake than a gorgeous ring, for love, friendship, or eternity there is something out there on folksy for you. Click on the picture to take you to the talented Folksters shop....


JAusten Jewellery Design


LouLou’s Luxuries


Silk Purse Sow’s Ear


Gimme That Thing


Cosmic Eden


Pink Bijou

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful rings!!!!! Loving Jacqueline's ruby ring in particular, very oppulent!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh gorgeous picks! The one from Pink Bijou looks good enough to eat!

    Philippa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much for featuring my ruby ring! The wire wrapped ring is such a lovely colour.

    Love Jacqueline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous rings! I love them all but especially the pink opal by Silk Purse, Sow's Ear but then I love everything by her xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! I was just browsing the Folksy Friday blogs and found you'd included my wire wrapped pink ring with these beauties. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete