Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Valentinos - Love and Hearts

For today’s Valentinos Blog I have chosen hearts, don’t you just love them, a simple shape that expresses how someone feels about you especially when your given a heart as a gift by someone you love and who loves you. With St Valentine’s Day just around the corner there are lots and lots around in the shops at the moment so here’s my pick of the today’s early bird listers hearts on Folksy. Click on the picture to take you to the talented Folksters shop....


NOfkants Curios


OBlue Thrashion


Jaysmonkey


Kokokelli


SPJewellery


GlitteRT Weddings


Maxine Veronica

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including my Blood Jasper Heart pendant today, so very kind of you!

    Valentine's Day seems to be arriving very fast! Lets hope we all get something pretty, yummy or floral from our loved ones.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thank you so much for including me. <3

    Happy Valentines day for Monday!

    Stef xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much to choose one of my items to sit along side all these gorgeous things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Max for featuring my hairpins! What a gorgeous post, with so many lovely things! C. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collection. . .
    I need to get back into things again my maternity leave will be up soon and I can officially become active again.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely choices Max, especially loving Natalie's keyring. Happy Valentine's everyone! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous hearts!
    Your bracelet is really pretty
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete