Wednesday, 16 February 2011

The Valentinos - Wear it your way

The valentino’s are a talented bunch, not only do they make fabulous items to wear and enjoy but some of them can also be worn or used in a different way so you can have the benefit of having two or more gorgeous items but paying for only one!. Click on the first picture to take you to the talented Folksters shop....


Maxine Veronica – Lilac or Turquoise


Damselfly Gemma – Blue or White


Miss Mushy Makes – Funky or Spotty


Eclectic Ella – Top or Skirt


SP Jewellery – Necklace or Bracelet


NOfkants Curios – Brown or Cream

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea to showcase some items that can have dual purpose or look! In this time of recession, what makesmore sense than making your items work harder for you!

    Thank you somuch for including my reversible fluffy little handbag.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea for a feature - its like having two for the price of one! I love all the items you've chosen especially Eccentric Ella's - although I'd never have the confidence to wear it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring me.
    @Chloedancer99.. I'm afraid I could never wear that myself either, but I can't wait to see it on someone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heehee! Fab changable picks. Thanks so much for featuring my button necklace amongst them. I love Miss Mushy's dress though dont have anyone to buy it for!
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete