Friday, 17 June 2011

Folksy Friday - All things Bright and Beautiful

It’s the time of year when we start to think of holidays, this year we are off to Morocco and I can’t wait. I’m most looking forward to being dazzled by all the wonderful bright and exotic colours. So today’s Folksy Friday is all about bright rich and a touch of the exotic. Click on the picture to take you to the talented Folksters shop....


Anna King


Egyptian Inspirations


Lilly’s Night Garden


Ann Chandler


Damselfly Gemma


Whimsical Wren


Kath Heywood


Maxine Veronica

6 comments:

  1. Great selection, all very pretty and colourful. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely selection - I love bright colours. Thanks for including my little cards. Gemma's hairclip is stunning! How lovely to be going to Morroco - I've always wanted to experience Marrakech (excuse the spelling - its early!!)

    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours in this selection. I'm amazed that we can all keep coming up with new and interesting makes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finds Max, from lots of my fave shops too! So an especially lovely treat of a read for me!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cheerful topic. Just right for a soggy Friday.
    Thanks for featuring my bracelet.

    Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my hairclip amonsgt such stunning goodies. Much gorgeousness. Love Dawn's cards. Hope you have a fab holiday.
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete