Thursday, 30 June 2011

June Bugs

Isn’t it funny how the mind works, you think of one thing and then jump to another sometimes in a completely random way, today I started out by thinking about the things I love to put on my blog and came across the first item at Dottie’s this really cheered me up and I just went on from there.... where will I end up take a peek and see.

Even better for the Bugs and other folksters it looks like things are starting to pick up at last, sales are starting to roll back in and there’s a definite feeling of optimism in the air, so chins up my friends take a wander through my finds and my strange mind, ditch the blues and bring on the shoes!


Click on the picture to take you to the talented Folksters shop....


Dottie Designs
Shoes not your thing then maybe a ring.....


Lonely Hearts
Rings not your style then maybe a file...


Lil Piranahfish
Nails chewed to the knuckle then how about a buckle...


OBlue Thrashion
No waist for a belt then a bag’s what you need....


NOfkants Curios
Have bags amany then head over to Jennie....


Whimsicle Wren
Not into lockets then out this in your pocket....


Lynwood Crafts
No change to spare then this if your dare....


Imogens Imagination
Not brave enough for a hat then get a cuddle from a cat....


Audreys Cat
EEK! it’s a mouse does it live in this house....


Pants and Paper
That’s enough of my rambling so I’ll leave you to ponder how on earth did I get from shoes to shells I wonder....


Maxine Veronica

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog. I particularly like your necklace and the 'gooseberry eating' mouse from Audrey's Cat. Thank you for including my purse.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy blog. Love the rhyming :)
    Thanks for featuring my item among these jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection and brilliant rhyming. It really made me smile.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my nail file :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for featuring my fascinator....i love how your mind works, what great links! :o)

    sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete