Monday, 1 August 2011

August A-Listers Day 1

Blimey it’s been over a month since I last blogged, my how time flies!


We have now moved on from the July Jewels to the August A-Listers. Being a big fan of lists myself I thought that today I would pick some folksy items perfect for the job. Click on the picture to take you to the talented Folksters shop....


How much more fun could you have writing your list with these crayons from Colour Me Fun!


Now for a gorgeous book to write your lists in from Jessica’s Jotters


Keep your place in your note book with this stunning lace bookmark from Bits and Bobs


If you do all your lists on your IPad then what better way to protect it than with this fab IPad cover from Pip Designs


And last but not least somewhere safe to keep your reading glasses a fabulous kimono silk case by Ann Chandler


Now what excuse do you have for forgetting to write things you need to remember down! now where did I last see my note book......

4 comments:

  1. Great themed choices Max!
    Love everything, esp the sparkly crayons
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, thank you for including my jotter, love pipdesigns IPad cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my bookmark in your lovely selection of items. Will tweet and facebook share for you. I love JJ's jotter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including our crayons! :D

    ReplyDelete