Thursday, 11 August 2011

A Listers Day 11

Can’t sleep again grrr! very busy in work too and all that’s keeping me going this week is my morning cuppa, where would we be without tea!. For this weeks picks I have found some amazing cuppa related items on folksy so put the kettle on, make a brew and have browse at these lovelies. Click on the picture to take you to the talented Folksters shop....


100% Delicate


To keep your cuppa warm


Polly Krafts


Uniquely Yours


The Crafty Bride


To put your cup on


Bits and Bobs Crafts


Baban Cat


To serve your treats on/in


Flights of Fancy


Dottery Pottery

5 comments:

  1. What a great selection and a fab theme. Thank you so much for including my cafetiere cosy, much appreciated.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for putting my tea cosy on your blog! What lovely things you have chosen.I love Crafty Brides tea cosy! What fun!
    Polly
    (PollyKrafts)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tea and can't function until I've had my morning cuppa. Those bowls by Flights of Fancy are lovely and thank you so much of for including my rather unusual tea cosy. Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge tea drinker, and my first of the day is heavenly! Love the selections, Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the time for cake saucer :)

    ReplyDelete