Friday, 9 March 2012

Folksy Friday - Pretty and Pink

Oh dear oh dear, where has the time gone, it’s been a while since I had time to blog. I started a new job at the beginning of December supposedly on a temporary basis, I was drafted in to sort out a failing department and it’s been scary, busy, stressful and fun all at the same time.

Although still busy we have achieved so much and broken the back of the issues and can move forward, but they have asked me to stay and carry on whilst we restructure and have said I may end up staying there for good, which is excellent news as I love it! Now things are settling into a routine I can catch my breath and dedicate more time to my other love crafting!

So to get back into the swing of things I have done my first Folksy Friday in ages, this one is Pretty and Pink from the March Makers enjoy.........


N Ofkants Curios


Leanne Woods Designs


Red Devil Crafts


Dee Dees Crafts


Lillibets


Uniquely Yours


Maxine Veronica Jewellery


Maxine Veronica Cards

TTFN :)

6 comments:

  1. A lovely selection and all very pretty. Thank you very much for including my hairband, much appreciated.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of pink delight on your blog today! Thank you so much for including my simple crocheted corsages, they are bight and look like a little posy on top of your feature items.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big fan of pink so enjoyed your blog!
    Edwina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, all lovely, but especially the crocheted flowers at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pinks Maxine, thank you for including my baby girl card & tag :-)

    Diane x (DeesDesigns)

    ReplyDelete