Friday, 31 August 2012

Folksy Friday - Double Creations

Well I can’t quite believe it but it’s the last day of August already, where does the time go. This week I have been looking out for what I call double creations, where a clever folkster has created something to create something. I am constantly amazed at the number of talented peeps who create their own craft materials and then go on to create a finished item.

So this week here’s my pick of the double creations I have found on Folksy:-

Paper Chains & Beads – Necklace made from beads made from smaller beads
Creative Treasures Necklace made from handmade polymer clay beads
Lynwood Crafts creates the felted base then makes the brooch
Abyjem makes her own ear wires and then the earrings
Jo makes her own glass lampwork beads then makes a bracelet
Carol makes miniature food and then makes earrings!
I hope you enjoyed my pick of the Double Creations and say a fond farewell to the Augusteers as we move into September TTFN!

4 comments:

  1. Great theme Maxine and love the selection.
    Hard to believe that another month has gone already.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely theme, I especially like Jo's silver and quartz earrings they're stunning.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that people who make 'double creations' deserve extra credit. To be able to say that you made an item in it's entirety is very special.

    ReplyDelete