Friday, 24 August 2012

Folksy Friday - it's a First!

Over the past few months things have slowed down whilst Folksters and customers alike have taken annual breaks to spend time with family, this ‘down time’ gives many crafters the chance to take their foot off the pedal a little on regular stock and spend some time trying something completely new. The Augusteers are no exceptions and some of the goodies listed this month are especially lovely and show what a talented bunch they all are. Here’s my pick of the firsts:-

Natalie's been rope coiling
   

Audrey’s Cat has a New Rabbit Design
   
Creative Treasures new polymer clay creations  

Adien Crafts New design in wire coiled jewellery  
Eccentric Ella’s been glass painting
   
Ritzy Swish tried embroidered cards – they are just fabulous!  
Dandelion’s Gallery tried her hand at Zines  
Uniquely Yours knitted some cotton face cloths  
And me? Well I tried lots of things this year but so far my new favourite is heat embossing
 

I hope you enjoyed my pick of Augusteers Firsts now to make a start on the Christmas cards TTFN!

3 comments:

  1. Great blog Max.

    Your bird card is lovely and I really like Audrey's new chubby rabbit!

    Natalie is so clever with her rope bag!

    Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the theme and it`s very true. We do get more time to try out new stuff, or make things for Christmas. Guilty on that one.
    Thank you for including my wash set. Enjoy your weekend away.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my handbag today, so kind of you!!!!

    I still have sore fingers from sewing all the rope together, LOL! That'll teach me!

    Loving all you chosen finds this week, the Rabbit is super cute and am really loving the new cards by Ritzy Swish in particular!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete