Thursday, 6 September 2012

Folksy Friday - Commuter Brightners

Well the children are slowing going back to school, the summer is nearly over and it’s going to take a while to get back into a routine.

My kids are grownups now so I don’t have the holidays with them at home, but for the past 8 weeks I have been able to leave the house knowing that the traffic will be light and I’ll arrive at work in a sunny mood.

But that’s about to end now that stress free commuting is gone, so I’ll arrive at the office feeling wound up already!. I tried leaving earlier this week but just got stuck in traffic of commuters trying to avoid the school rush by leaving early lol!,

So it seems I’ll just have to accept that my morning commute will be what it will be and there’s nothing I can do to change it! I guess I am not the only one who feels the commuter stress, so this week I got to thinking that what is needed is something to make the morning journey a little brighter.

I looked around Folksy and found a lovely selection of nik naks that could be kept in your car or handbag that I’m sure would put a smile on your face and reduce the stress:-

Merry Berry – Zip tag
 

The Glass Mountain – Calming Lavender Bag 
Crafty Mushroom - Keyring

 
Pawsome Creations – Phone Cover 
 Red devil Crafts – Cute Purse


 
Oh well roll on half term lol :)!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea. Amazing what a difference the schools being off makes to traffic. Love the selection.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete