Friday, 28 September 2012

Folksy Friday - Warm Ears and Toasty Toes!

Have a super busy week planned this week, were off to the Dr Who Experience today a treat for my Dad who’s been ill, then fish and chips for lunch and if it’s not raining a boat tour around the bay!.

Tomorrow is a craft fair which is usually very busy so fingers crossed for a good turn out and dry weather, and then on Sunday it’s off to the museum to see the new Turner paintings on display, lunch in town and then to buy a new quilt!

This is followed by a really busy week in work going from Wrexham on Monday to Cardiff on Tuesday and then Bridgend at the end of the week, by next Saturday I may need a lie down lol!. This weeks picks are all things that have caught my eye that would be useful for keeping me toasty whilst out and about this week.....

A hat to keep my ears warm – Nofkants Curios
 
A scarf that won’t get easily blown away – Knittingtopia
 
Fingerless gloves great for the craft fair – Uniquely Yours
 
Stylish Shawl from Eccentric Ella
 
Toasty toes from Legyveil

Well that’s if for now, thanks for stopping by have a great week ahead everyone TTFN

3 comments:

  1. You have a got a busy week. Hope you have a great time with your Dad and that the craft fair is sale filled.
    Lovely selection, love those extra long socks.
    Thank you very much for including my wristies.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off for a craft event too tomorrow and this is the traditional start for Craft events for me! Fingers crossed for us all!

    Thank you so much for including my Stone Roses crocheted hat today, so kind of you!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my scarf.

    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete