Sunday, 2 September 2012

Folksy September Sellers - Christmas Early Birds

Well it’s the 2nd September and as we say farewell to the Augusteers and hello to the September Sellers you can expect to start seeing Christmas goodies being listed in readiness for this year’s Santa visit. I’ve had my own personal Christmas craft-fest over the past week making a stock of cards, paper rosettes and gift tags to gorgeous up your parcels.

I know it’s a bit early but at least it has taken my mind off the continuing rain so here’s my pick of the Christmas Early Birds:-

Natalie’s Beautiful Angel
The Sewing Crofts Christmas Postcard Cushion
Paper Chains & Beads – 1st Batch of Christmas Cards
Dandelions Gallery Christmas Badges
Esme Dodsworth Cute Trees
Fantoosh, Felt Hanging decs

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed a littel taster of whats to come in the Christmas goodies on Folksy TTFN Max x



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my little crocheted and beaded Peaceful Angel, so kind of you!

    Gorgeous Christmas finds, the weather has been feeling as though it is to turn cooler, so very apt.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind feature, Maxine, it's starting to feel cold up here in Scotland so your selection is very fitting.
    Thanks again,
    Sonia x

    ReplyDelete