Friday, 12 October 2012

Folksy Friday - Just 5 Faves

Well I have had a super busy week again this week so no time to think about this week’s theme.

We went to see Fascinating Aida last night and it was fabulous! if you have never heard of them go find them on You Tube! I really enjoyed the show, very funny and so original.

 So because I am feeling a bit lazy having left everything until the last minute, I thought that for today I would just show you my 5 favourites from yesterdays listings seeing as I only caught up with them this morning!



Adien Crafts


Lynwood Crafts


Midnight Star Designs


Melissa Choroszewska



The Glass Mountain

Well that's all for now, I'll be better prepared next week!

3 comments:

  1. Such wonderful choices, not surprised they are your favourites.
    Glad you had a great time.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your five faves too, Sue's embroidery is stunning isn't it!

    Glad you enjoyed your evening out, sounds like you had fun!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, even with short notice that's still a great collection. I especially love the bowl. Glad you had a good night out :-)

    ReplyDelete