Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

Happy New Year, wishing everyone love, friendship, health, happiness and prosperity in 2013! 

For the past few weeks I have been playing with Alcohol Inks and I have had such a lot of fun, a little later on this week I’ll be posting a ‘how to’ blog on an underwater scene, so watch this space. Here is just one of the paintings I have done with such amazing effects achieved on acetate, backed with white card looks almost 3D!.

 Ink Art - Undersea 

I have also painted some flowers adding in lots of glitter and metal leaf, just love the effects

   

Here are some other artists work using this versatile medium 
   
Flowa Powa
   
Clare Sherwen

3 comments:

  1. Wow! So much talent! I love your Ink Art Max!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Maxine
    Best wishes
    Monique (Toasted Glass)
    X

    ReplyDelete