Monday, 26 August 2013

August Blog

Well it's been a very long time since my last blog, and a lot has happened since then. I have a new job, my dad has been very ill but is now well on the way to recovery so painting and crafting time has been very limited.  But things are finally settling down and this weekend for this first time in ages I find myself with some free time.  So I thought I would post a blog to help me get back into the habit.

So what did I choose to blog about, well one of my favourite past times - Art of course!  a few weeks ago in the Folksy Forum, I was introduced to Trevor of Century 21 Art.  Trevor is a photographic artist and I love his work and have already added a few to my ever growing ACEO Collection.  Here's a few of Trevor's works to whet your apetite, if you would like to see more of Trevors work simply click on any of the pictures to jump to his shop....



I hope you have enjoyed my little foray back into the blog'o'sphere and I'll be back soon to talk about my latest obsession with Dragons!

3 comments:

  1. Trevor's a great photo artist isn't he, I've added a few of his ACEOs to my own collection. Glad things are settling down for you now, and hope that you'll get back to more frequent blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, I have missed blogging it's nice to do something different and I'll be back to blogging more regularly over the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete