Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Month 4-6 of 50 things to do before I reach 50

I'm not entirely sure what happen to my original post for this I certainly remember writing it but must have forgotten to post it! anyway it was not such a good time for me in December and January my lovely Dad passed away in December after many months of ill health and I was helping my Step Mum sort everything out so you can imagine my list was not even thought about for a few months. 

But in the last few months I have started to come through the worst of the grief and knowing my Dad would say come on girl buck yourself up life's too short to be sad I started to get back on track.

I only managed a few things on my list but it's a start.  We went to the Ballet, lovely costume and dancing but I'm not entirely sure I understand it lol!.  Had my hair cut quite short, and had my first ever manicure - we also said farewell to our static caravan (had it for more than 20 years). I think it's fair to say that so far 2015 has been all about change and saying goodbye, what next I wonder......

That's it for now, back in a week or two as I pass the half way mark! thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Hi Maxine, popping by via Stephanie Guy's blog and the folksy forum. It's hard to get back into blogging when you've had a break but hopefully getting back into it will help deal with the grief and loss. I know when I lost my parents it took a while to get back to any sort of normality.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan, sorry for delay in reply for some reason my notification was turned off!. Time is a great healer and I'm getting there :)

      Delete